Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Experience

On our first trip we went on the Pemi River . We went and explored many of coves plus this weird tunnel. The tunnel ent under the road and was filled with spiders so I did not go through. All the trips were boring because we did not get to fish. The first time I went on the kayaks I felt really unstable and I thought I was going to flip over. I was in a boat that Ryan made. If I was in a different boat I may have flipped over. I had expectations about kayaking because I had done it before. I knew it was boring. I thought people would try to flip me over. I knew if they flipped me over I would get them back. My other expectations were if I were to tip over I would not panic. I would just float in the water, it's not that hard. I did not want to kayak before the trip and I still do not. That was my first experience.

No comments: