Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Proposal

Kayak
Ryan assigned us a project for newfound challenge. We had to choose something that is challenging that showed problem solving skills and group people skills. James and I are finishing the kayak that Ryan was too busy to do by himself, so we're doing it for our final grade.
This project is going to be a challenge because we just have so much stuff to do and we don't have much time to do it. Its going to be a challenge because James is kinda slow and I'm kinda fast at some things. This might aggravate me.
We will show problem solving skills by remembering what we did on the first boat so we can build it and have it done. That will show people how much talent we have for building boats. Another problem solving skill we will use is using all the tools. To show people skills is like having fun and communication what we are doing.
I think this project will be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: