Friday, June 13, 2008

Assignment 1

Our first trip on the water wasn't scary at all. It was really fun. We went to the boat launch in New Hampton on June 5, 2008. We all went as a class. We went because we were starting a new challenge in the Bike Shop. We went at 9:00 in the am and the water was really cold.
My feelings getting into the boat was excitement. I was excited to do this and once we got onto the water it was even more fun. I was using a green boat from Mayhew, it was wide and and kind of like a bathtub to be in. I don't think I would have liked to be in the other boats because I was having second thoughts about them.
My experiences and expectations were met if not exceeded when we went out for the first time. I was so excited because we spent a lot of time preparing for the trip and that day we went was awesome. My behavior was very good on the first trip and all the rest.

No comments: